Dramatically Simplify Your Telecom Cable TestingECSite Smart Load™ Cable Tester with Bluetooth
EfficientVerify every aspect of cable operation & quality from one location
IntegratedVerified with Anritsu SiteMaster, Keysight FieldFox, Kaelus iVA, and Rohde & Schwarz FPH instruments
FastSpeeds up manual testing by a factor of five when used with ECSite App
ECSite Smart Load™
The ECSite Smart Load™ is a Bluetooth-enabled, remotely programmable open/short/load/through (Remote OSLT) telecom cable tester.
Attached to the far end of a coax cable, it allows a single technician to fully verify every aspect of the cable’s operation and quality from one location.
With a 50-foot Bluetooth range, the technician can switch the cable tester’s functions from a companion mobile app. If further range is needed a controller module can be included to control the tester via bidirectional communication directly through the coax cable.
Open, short, and load operations facilitate measurements of insertion loss, distance-to-fault, and return loss, while through mode allows far-end equipment to be connected and verified.
Using the ECSite app with a suitable cable and antenna analyzer, the operator can sequence through all cable tests and record the results rapidly and accurately, allowing faster, more precise COP completion.
Smart Load Features
- Available with optional controller module for direct bidirectional cable communication
- Includes push-button operation for manual control, and LEDs to indicate selected mode. An accompanying loud beep also indicates mode change
- Bluetooth low energy range of up to fifty feet
- Internal rechargeable battery allows for 24 hours of continuous operation
- Available with N-type and low-PIM 4.3-10 connectors
- Internal load allows return loss measurements up to 20 dB at frequencies up to 4 GHz
- Units that are sampling are for indoor/fair weather conditions
- Verified and integrated with Anritsu SiteMaster, Keysight FieldFox, Kaelus iVA and Rohde & Schwarz FPH instruments
- In lab tests, speeds up manual testing by a factor of five when used with ECSite App
- iOS and Android apps available
View the assets and usage reports on the ECCloud™
Frequency range: 100MHz to 4GHz
Modes: RF Open, RF Short, RF 50 Ohms Load, Through
Mode control: Mechanical Pushbuttons, remote control over USB, BT, Coax Input port
Switching Time: < 1ms
RF Isolation: > 30dB
Connections: USB, BT
Return Loss: 20dB or better
Supported Connectors: 4.3-10, N-type 50Ohms
Battery life: 24 hours on continuous usage
Dimensions: 4” x 2.5” x 1.5” (without the connectors)
Weight: 11.8 oz
Please submit your info to find out more about Smart Load availability and pricing.
We'll send you a link to the spec sheet and keep you posted about the latest news and progress.