Requisition Id: 2020IN-01
Job Title: Product Development Leader (Full Stack Development)
Location: Chennai / Bangalore, India
Reports to: India Leader / VP (Engineering), US
ECSite is one of a kind startup dealing with highly technical data collection and analysis in the telecom industry leading to the 5G revolution. Our software plays a pivotal role in the installation and commissioning of Telecom Systems of Tier 1 operators like Verizon and AT&T, Data-Analysis, and AI/ML-based modeling of various meta-data collected through the app. Launched in 2018, ECSite has made a significant impact on automation in the telecom industry with customers in the Fortune 500 companies.
We are motivated individuals helping each other achieve remarkable things. Automating difficult tasks is in our core DNA. We love challenges and conquer them together as a team. A look at our whiteboard will tell you how much we love to learn, discuss, and collaborate. Our founding team with roots in Stanford and UC Berkeley has an excellent track record in launching successful startups.
We have product development teams in India and the US. The teams in India work closely with the development team in the US as well as the product management/customer support teams in the US.
The product development team at ECSite is actively seeking a Technical Leader with rich experience in developing End-to-End Cloud solutions and Mobile applications. You will interact with the various stakeholders including product development & product management teams, understand the requirements and translate into the product implementation. You will also guide other members of the team on understanding the requirements, design & implementation. This is primarily a hands-on technical leadership role with coaching the rest of the team for high-quality product development.
The following are typical (but not limited to) responsibilities of the Product Development Leader role.
- Requirement analysis and design, application development and testing, code and design reviews
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues and defects in environments; analyze performance and design inefficiencies.
- Must follow Agile product development, best practices for development such as continuous integration, unit and integration testing, and code coverage analysis.
- Prepare estimates, meet the commitments for the sprint and releases.
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and tools being used to improve software development and delivery
- Guide team members in understanding the requirements, design, and development
- Good knowledge of JSON, HTML, CSS, CSS3; Web Programming Skills, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Object-Oriented Design
- Hands-on experience in either AWS or Azure including running secure servers and serverless components.
- Proficiency with Microservices, cloud architecture, design patterns, and Secure API design and implementation (REST/GraphQL)
- Understanding of Software development processes, procedures, and technology to development, test and maintain web-based applications using multiple languages and structured and document-based databases like MySQL/Aurora/ MongoDB/Couchbase/DynamoDB
- Understand the concepts of code repositories and the ability to commit code to Git or Subversion.
- Understanding of highly scalable and manageable solution architecture including serverless components.
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes and running them on AWS/Azure
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools & technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work in a quick-paced, dynamic environment
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
- BE/ME in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with Android development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with product development for Telecom domain
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.