Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Remote – Central U.S.
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Join a fast-paced Silicon Valley SaaS startup delivering world-leading technology advancing the way critical communications infrastructure gets built. Gain extensive experience and knowledge working closely with company leadership.
ECSite delivers an End-to-End SaaS solution for Intelligent Infrastructure Deployment through automated technical data collection and reporting during Construction, Commissioning, and Maintenance Operations of Digital Infrastructure leading into 5G and beyond.
You will play a critical role in achieving ECSite’s ambitious revenue growth targets by connecting opportunities and customers to ECSite’s cloud-based automation solutions to accelerate DAS, small cell, macrocell, public safety, and fiber network buildouts.
You are a sales hunter who will generate and qualify new leads; develop, manage and close business with new and existing customers.
- Target, prospect and grow a pipeline of new customer opportunities across the carrier and enterprise network infrastructure ecosystems.
- Drive effective sales execution from lead generation and outreach to follow-up and follow-through to achieve sales objectives.
- Effectively articulate the benefits of ECSite’s software to prospective customers.
- Organize demos, presentations, and trials, either in-person or online.
- Convert existing leads into closed business and new projects.
- Lead consultative solutions sales with demonstrated ability to articulate business value to a varying target audience – executives, management, and technical decision-makers.
- Technical acumen with the ability to present and sell technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Manage sales pipeline activities in Salesforce.
- Work with the customer success team to transition new customers to project starts.
- Travel as required to support new sales development, roadshows, and key accounts.
- 3+ years of technology solutions sales experience in a sales hunter role.
- Wireless infrastructure services, OEM, test equipment, or related technology solutions sales experience in the wireless communications industry a strong plus.
- Track record of success in outside sales and quota attainment.
- Effective communication skills and ability to interact with users and customers at varying levels – C-level executives, senior managers, and technical decision-makers.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Organized self-starter who can develop their sales execution plan and own the results.
- Team player with high energy who is passionate about software and technology that makes processes more efficient, companies more profitable, and people’s lives easier.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Associates Degree with additional experience may substitute).
- Independent professional that works best under broad and general direction.
- Sociable, people-oriented, and desires quality customer interactions.
- Ability to teach and convey solution functions, features, and benefits.
- Comfortable in challenging customers by offering thoughtful perspectives.
- Ability to create a vision and convey the message in a persuasive manner.
ECSite is not able to sponsor work authorization for this position. ECSite is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.