Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Central Region, USA
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Join a fast-paced team advancing the way critical communications infrastructure deployments get done. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing early-stage startup and gain extensive experience and knowledge working closely with company leaders.
You will play a critical role in achieving ECSite’s ambitious revenue growth targets by connecting opportunities and customers to ECSite’s cloud-based automation solutions to accelerate DAS, small cell, macrocell, and fiber network buildouts. You will generate and qualify new leads, manage ECSite’s regional sales partners, and close business with new and existing customers across your assigned territory.
ECSite delivers a proprietary end-to-end SaaS platform for fully automated testing and site-closeout for iDAS venues, oDAS/small cells, and macro network sites – unrivaled in the marketplace.
- Drive an effective sales plan to attain/exceed assigned sales quota.
- Effectively articulate the benefits of ECSite’s software to prospective customers.
- Lead customer sales demos to demonstrate the value of the ECSite platform.
- Convert existing leads into closed business and new projects.
- Target, prospect and manage a pipeline of new customer opportunities across the carrier and enterprise network infrastructure ecosystems.
- Oversee relationship and sales development with partners and any outside sales representative companies retained by ECSite.
- Manage customer account and full-cycle pipeline activities in Salesforce.
- Work with the customer success team to transition new customers into project starts.
- Travel as required to support customer accounts and new sales.
- 3+ years of technology solutions sales experience (preferably in network infrastructure services, OEM, or network test equipment sales)
- 5+ years of experience in the telecommunications infrastructure or related industries
- Track record of success in outside sales and account management in an assigned territory
- Effective communication skills and ability to interact with users and customers at varying levels
- Present sales forecast and analysis, market and industry information to VPs and CEO ongoing
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Self-starter who can create their own territory plan and own the results.
- Team player with high energy who is truly passionate about software and technology that makes processes more efficient, companies more profitable, and people’s lives simpler.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Associates Degree with additional experience may substitute
- Independent professional that works best under broad and general directions.
- Sociable, people-oriented, and desires for quality customer interactions.
- Ability to teach and convey product.
- Comfortable in challenging customers by offering the customer unique perspectives
- Ability to create a vision and convey the message in a persuasive manner
ECSite will not sponsor work authorization for this position. ECSite is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.